Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where is Jesus in your own life?

For Jan. 5:

Where is Jesus in  your own life?
Consider how these scriptures apply to your life:

    Matthew 6:33:   But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
    What comes first in my life?

    Matthew 12:50: For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
    Christ is my_____   I am His_____

     Luke17:  20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
    How have experienced Christ inwardly?
     
    Philippians 2:5: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus...
    How has Christ been present in my decision making?






                   




            On the Comment Link Below



            No comments:

            Post a Comment